Microsoft's .NET framework is a major focus area for InApp. InApp's .NET development services helps clients build, sustain and architect .NET solutions and development methodologies efficiently and cost-effectively.
InApp's Microsoft .NET Team of Experts showcases capabilities to clients and prospects by executing proof-of-concepts and .NET architecture validations across various horizontal and vertical industry domains. The dedicated Microsoft .NET team evaluates all aspects of the .NET technology for developing .NET expertise that customers can depend upon. InApp's inherent .NET expertise helps customers integrate, optimize, architect and implement Web services solutions effectively. InApp's highly qualified Microsoft solution technologists have broad experience in industry-specific use of Web services, products and tools.
InApp's .NET Core Competencies include
- Developing customized web applications using ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Distributed applications, leveraging on Windows communication Framework following Service Oriented Architecture
- Developing Windows Client applications using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) providing rich user interface experience
- Developing Mobile applications for Windows Phone 7 using Silverlight
- Architecting and Developing SaaS based applications
- Migration from Legacy Systems
- Product development and Maintenance
- Integration of applications with Legacy Systems, SAP, Accounting Systems etc
- Real time order Fulfillment processing for ecommerce applications
- SQL Server Integration Services - data extraction, transformation and loading
- SQL Server Reporting Services - developing custom reports
- Developing Business Dashboard consisting of KPI's, related Charts and Graphs using Dundas Dashboard and DevExpress Charting Components
- Developing and deploying applications to run from SharePoint
- Development using Third party Components - DevExpress, Telerik RAD controls, Component One
- Global Medical Service Provider Database for a global Insurance Company.
Mpulse CMMS-a powerful maintainence management software that manges the entire life cycle of a maintainence work order from initiation to completion.
Opportunity Manager is a software application aiding HVAC contractors in the SME sector to effectively manage and monitor their sales process. Key features include heat and cool load calculation of building, suggest proper inventory, on the spot proposal submission and report generation.
- Web-based marketing tool for businesses that keeps track of gifting dates and ensures that gifts are delivered on time.
- Standardized Clinical Assessment and Management Plan (SCAMP) web-app used at hospitals.
- Collaborative Decision Support Platform that collectively addresses a wide range of management challenges.
- Online sales and project management tool to manage the sales process and work order processing of a leading US Information Transport System company.
- Custom CRM tool that allows monitoring the status from leads to closure with features to capture all incoming calls and web requests.
Hotel Express International-A high performing web based application for managing agents,sales bookings and prospects used by administation staff of Norway hotel chain.
- Survey Surveyor Planning Tool providing accreditation services for health institutions in Canada and around the world.