Multimedia includes all forms of computer generated or enhanced communication. Examples of new media are web sites, emails, CD-ROMs, DVDs, streaming audio and video, interactive multimedia presentations, and computer animation. New Media takes advantage of digital technologies or tools such as Director, Flash, Photoshop, Premier; Maya, LightWave3D, Fireworks, codecs like DivX and H.264 to improve the way people communicate.
InApp’s Multimedia Services
InApp offers Multimedia Services that provide clients with cost effective and innovative ways of communication. They are:
- GUI Development for Web Applications
- Flash animations for websites
- Short films on DVD
- Corporate Presentations
- Content delivery systems on CD
- Digital Catalogs
- Encyclopedia, Dictionaries & E-books
InApp's Multimedia Projects
- Manorama Knowledge Adventure – An interactive multimedia presentation which provides information about the happenings in Science & Technology, India, the world, sports, Information Technology, Current Affairs and a lot more. MKA has been released every year since 2001.
- Multimedia presentation for Harvard Law School – For assisting Harvard Law School to assess how top law firms are projecting themselves.
- Once Upon a Time – A multimedia presentation of short stories in Malayalam for Malayala Manorama
- OpActive Cybershowroom – An interactive and animated presentation of equipments and components used in the HVAC industry
- Encyclopedia for DC Books – A CD-ROM based multimedia rich presentation of the Malayalam Encyclopedia
- Fisheries in Sub Saharan Africa – A presentation developed for International Collective in Support of Fishworkers (ICSF) which included fishery related information from 35 countries in the sub-Saharan region.